Bread baking 101 – Beginners Class
Learn Professional techniques and skills to bake healthy, natural breads right at home!
What you will learn;
– Understanding the tools required in baking natural breads
– A little bit of history
– Understanding the ingredients and their role in baking bread
– Creating a sourdough culture- Concepts such as folding, shaping, proofing and baking
– Measuring ingredients with precision for consistency in results
– How to make a tomato & olive focaccia
– Creating Burger buns and dinner rolls
– Creating Wholewheat sandwich loaf
– Creating Gluten free breads
– Make Italian Neapolitan pizza bases
– Create a classic Sourdough Loaf
Flour, Water, Salt and Yeast that is all you need to make magical breads at home. This class covers all
the details and fundamentals required for you to create delicious and healthy Artisan Breads.
This is a Course suitable for students just starting out in their baking adventure or have experience
and want to improve their Bread Baking skills.
The course duration will extend over 4 weekends for 3 hours per session and will include some
All the tools for the training will be provided, just bring yourself and your notebook.
Total Course cost R850
Includes gift packs from Eureka Mills, meals and beverages during training, and a certificate
All classes will be held at Springbok Inn bakery and course material is supplied.
Space is limited and to book your spot, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rey on 084 33 222 00